Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training
Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training - Hands-on
This Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training course is specifically designed for the individual who has working knowledge of Analyst’s Notebook, and is seeking knowledge in advanced search and discovery functions. In this two day Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training, students will focus on the advanced analytic techniques, importing, and how Analyst’s displays the data in effective ways that allow users to pinpoint nodes of interest.
Duration: 2 days
» If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
» We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
» If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this course is defined here:
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training - Objectives:
Upon completing this Analyst's Notebook Advanced Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand how to conduct detailed imports utilizing the Analyst’s Notebook importing tool.
• Understand how to conduct advance detailed and accurate analysis utilizing the Social Network Analysis, Filters and Histograms, Map Chart Items, Conditional Formatting and Activity View tools.
• Understand how to work with Chart Properties to Create Entities and Links in Analyst’s Notebook.
• Refresher on how to prepare products for presentation and sharing.
Request More Information