Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Training (JB461)
Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Training Project-Based
Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Training (JB461) Course introduces the student to the Red Hat JBoss BRMS rules engine and repository. In this Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Training course, students learn how to author and test rules using the graphical user interface of Business Central.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies
● Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules
● Java™ EE application developers who wish to learn how to use Business Central to author rules
Duration: 5 days
● Basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships; for example, orders and order items
● Experience in developing business rules
● Experience in business modeling
● Ability to work with spreadsheets
What You Will Learn:
● Authoring basic business rules in Business Central
● Decision tables and rule templates
● Develop domain-specific languages (DSLs)
● Testing business rules
● Authoring complex business rules in Business Central
Module 1: Overview of Red Hat JBoss BRMS
Learn about the architecture and the need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Module 2: Authoring basic business rules
Identify business rule structure and components, including facts working memory.
Identify rule components and how to author rules with Business Central.
Module 3: Authoring rules as technical rules, decision tables, templates and domain-specific language files
Author rules using the Guvnor technical rule editor and decision tables.
Work with domain-specific language files and rule templates.
Module 4: Business rules decision tables and rule templates
Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates.
Module 5: Domain-specific langua1ges for business rules
Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules.
Module 6: Testing business rules
Test business rules using Business Central.
Module 7: Complex rule authoring
Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints.
Control rule execution.
Learn how to avoid rule conflicts.
Request More Information