Behavioral Malware Analysis Training
Behavioral Malware Analysis Training course by ENO
This Behavioral Malware Analysis Training course teaches you all the fundamental requirements necessary to analyze malicious software from a behavioral perspective. Using system monitoring tools, you will learn how to observe malware in a controlled environment to quickly analyze its malicious affects to the system. From simple keyloggers to massive botnets, this Behavioral Malware Analysis Training class covers a wide variety of current threats used on the Internet today with actual samples being analyzed in the training environment. With the majority of the class being hands-on each student will be issued a laptop with a secure environment to learn the skills and essential methodologies required to be an effective malware analyst.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
• Threat operation analysts seeking to have a better understanding of malware
• Incident responders who need to quickly address a system security breach
• Forensic investigators who need to identify malicious software
• Individuals who have experimented with malware analysis and want to expand their malware analysis techniques and methodologies on system security, computer forensics, and incident response
Behavioral Malware Analysis Training Related Courses
Duration: 5 days
• How to identify malware and discover its capabilities
• How to setup a secure lab environment to analyze malicious software
• How to use open source tools to characterize malware samples quickly
• Obfuscation methods used by attackers to escape detection
Request More Information