BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training Course - Hands-on
This BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training is designed for developers and functional users who will be creating and maintaining COMMGEN templates. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you the steps needed to create templates and sub-templates, define delivery methods as print or e-mail and execute COMMGEN with the BI Publisher templates.
Duration: 1 day
- 3Cs – Communications, Checklists and Comments Training Rel 9.2 (D46594GC40)
- BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training (D69537GC20)
- Equations Engine Training Rel 9.2 (D46605GC30)
- Introduction to PS for Campus Solutions Training (D53059GC20)
- Transfer Credit Training Rel 9.2 (D69540GC40)
- Academic Structure Training Rel 9.2 (D46599GC40)
- Academic Records Maintenance Training Rel 9.2 (D46599GC40)
- Student Enrollment Training Rel 9.2 (D46611GC30)
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Academic Advisement Fundamentals Rel 9.0
- PeopleSoft Academic Structure Rel 9
- PeopleSoft Financial Aid Fundamentals Rel 9
- PeopleSoft Financial Aid Advanced Packaging Rel 9
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Recruiting and Admissions Rel 9
- PeopleSoft Student Financials Fundamentals Rel 9
- XML Publisher for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training course is defined here:
• Reports Developer
• Technical Consultant
Upon completing this BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Identify COMMGEN data sources.
• Create BI Publisher templates.
• Define BI Publisher report for use with COMMGEN.
• Run COMMGEN to create BI Publisher letters.
• Look at how to build BI Publisher for various 3C situations.
• Describe BI Publisher within Communication Generation
• Set up BI Publisher for Communication Generation applications
• Create and register Communication data sources
• Create Communication Generation templates using BI Publisher
What is BI Publisher for PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions?
BI Publisher for PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions is a template-based reporting solution that separates the data extraction process from the report layout (template). This technology allows the reuse of extracted student data into multiple COMMGEN layouts.
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training - Course Syllabus:
Business Process Overview
Describing Bi Publisher
Describing Campus Solutions processes that use BI Publisher
Establishing BI Publisher Security
Setting Up BI Publisher Security Permissions
Creating BI Publisher Templates
Describing BI Pub Template Types
Creating BI Pub Templates using RTF
Designing RTF Templates
Creating Reusable Sub-Template Definitions
Using BI Publisher with Communication Generation
Creating Registering Communication Data Sources
Creating Report Definitions
Using Report Definitions for CS Letters
Producing Communications with COMMGEN
Managing BI Publisher Templates
Creating Reusable Sub-Templates
Using the Content Library
Creating a Report Definition Based on PDF Template
Request More Information