Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training | Blue Coat BCCPA Certification Training
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training | Blue Coat BCCPA Certification Training Hands-on
The Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training | Blue Coat BCCPA Certification Training Course is intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat products. This Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training | Blue Coat BCCPA Certification Training course is a revised version of the course formerly known as Proxy Fundamentals. You should not take the BCCPA course, if you have already taken the Proxy Fundamentals Course. Instead, you should take the BCCPA Upgrade course, which covers new material not included in the Proxy Fundamentals class.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Duration: 3 days
• Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
• Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution.
• Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
• Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
• Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
• Introduction to ProxySG
• ProxySG Security Deployments
• ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
• ProxySG Management Console
• ProxySG Security Licensing
• Proxy Services
• Hypertext Transfer Protocol
• Introduction to Visual Policy Manager
• Content Filtering and WebPulse
• Managing Downloads
• Authenticating users on the ProxySG
• Authentication Realms
• Authentication with Transparent Proxy
• Exceptions and Notifications
• Access Logging
• Managing SSL Traffic
• Basic Troubleshooting
Request More Information