Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications Training (JB501)
Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications Training Course Description
Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications Training (JB501) is part of Red Hat® JBoss® developer courses. The Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications Training course is based on a case study. It’s an intensive, hands-on course where the student integrates front- and back-office applications.
The Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications Training course is based on a case study. Several Red Hat Middleware products are utilized in the solution including Red Hat JBoss Data Grid, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ. The student will use Java™ EE 6, Java Persistence API (JPA), business processes, business rules, Camel routes, caching, and queuing in the integrations. Each step of the way, students participate in architectural discussions regarding the design, as they work toward a final solution. Students are expected to have prior knowledge and basic skills in the products utilized.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
This course is intended for enterprise Java developers.
Duration: 4 days
● Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD), completion of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225), or experience writing enterprise applications using Java EE 6 specifications, frameworks, and APIs.
● Certificate of Expertise in Persistence, completion of Red Hat JBoss Development: Persistence with Hibernate (JB297), or experience writing Java entities with JPA and Red Hat JBoss Hibernate.
● Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, completion of Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421), or experience writing Camel routes in Java.
● Completion of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437) or experience writing applications that use the JMS API.
● Completion of Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453), or experience writing applications that use caching frameworks and middleware.
● Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design, completion of Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427), or experience designing business processes using BPMN2.
● Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules, completion of Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465), or experience writing business rules in a business rules language, preferably Drools.
What You Will Learn:
Data grid remote querying
Business Central projects
Business process development
Business rules development
JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services
Java EE 6 topics: JPA, CDI, EJB, JSF
Automated testing with JUnit, Arquillian, and Selenium
Module 1: Describe the architectural framework and requirements.
Module 2: Describe the components and their interaction.
Module 3: Code and test the portion of the application that:
Orders meals for a flight.
Provides flight status to the customer.
Generates a flight control report for administrators.
Assigns a pilot to a flight.
Assigns a departure gate to a flight.
Registers the performance of a plane safety check.
Calculates fuel needed and places the order.
Request More Information