CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training
CSFI-CSCOE Training | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training Course Hands-on
Train how to execute cyberspace operations within a SCADA environment with this CSFI-CSCOE Training | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training.
This CSFI-CSCOE Training | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course provides you with a thorough understanding of Industrial Control System (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) devices and their inner workings. You will learn how to execute cyber missions in which a SCADA environment is part of the greater cyberspace operational environment. By performing incident response on SCADA devices, you will learn in-depth concepts about SCADA devices.
• Concepts of SCADA devices
• SCADA devices work and function
• Security concepts and challenges directly with SCADA devices
• Vulnerability assessments within SCADA environments
• Incident response within a SCADA environment
• Penetration tests on Industrial Control systems
• Vulnerabilities in web applications used in industrial control systems
• Hardware, network, user interface, and server-side vulnerabilities
• Incident response on industrial control systems
• Unique differences between ICS incident response and traditional
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Request More Information