Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation Training
Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation Training course hands-on - Networking Signature Development Understood
Cyber threats are increasing at an alarming rate every year and the ability for organizations to defend against full-scaled distributed attacks quickly and effectively is becoming more and more difficult. In order to be safe and secure on today's Internet, organizations must learn to become more automated. This means being capable of characterizing attacks across hundreds or even thousands of IP sessions and improving their ability to recognize attack commonalities. With intrusion detection systems and trained network security auditors, organizations have a reliable means to prioritize, and isolate only the most critical threats in real time.
Taught by leaders in network defense who work in the computer security industry, this Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation Training course demonstrates how to defend large scale network infrastructure by building and maintaining intrusion detection systems, network security auditing, and incident response techniques.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
• Network defenders who want to respond to networking threats
• Incident responders needing to quickly address system security breaches
• Individuals who need a firm understanding of signature development and Snort
Duration: 5 days
• Identify the best defensive measures to effectively protect a network
• Setup and maintain an intrusion detection system
• Conceptualize and develop intrusion detection rules and rule sets
• Analyze and respond to intrusion attempts
• Recover from a successful intrusion
Request More Information