Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training (JB435)
Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training Course with Labs
Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training course is a hands-on course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
● Bundle management
● Server management
● Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
Duration: 5 days
Java EE application server administration knowledge
Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
Basic Camel knowledge
What You Will Learn:
Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Module 1: Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
● Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Module 2: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
● Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Module 3: Implement OSGI in production
● Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Module 4: Understand Fuse Application Bundles
● Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Module 5: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
● Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Module 6: Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
● Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Module 7: Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
● Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Module 8: Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
● Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.
Request More Information