Explosives Technology & Modeling Training
Explosives Technology & Modeling Training Course Description
This four-day Explosives Technology & Modeling Training is designed for scientists, engineers and managers interested in the current state of explosive and propellant technology. After an introduction to shock waves, the current explosive technology is described. Numerical methods for evaluating explosive and propellant sensitivity to shock waves are described and applied to vulnerability problems such as projectile impact and burning to detonation.
• What are Shock Waves and Detonation Waves?
• What makes an Explosive Hazardous?
• Where Shock Wave and Explosive Data is available.
• How to model Explosive and Propellant Performance.
• How to model Explosive Hazards and Vulnerability.
• How to use the furnished explosive performance and hydrodynamic codes.
• The current state of explosive and propellant technology.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Request More Information