Perl Programming Ed 3 Training (D61834GC30)
Perl Programming Ed 3 Training Course Onsite or Virtual Classroom
The Perl Programming Training course is a comprehensive course that explains the Perl programming language, from basic through advanced syntax. This Perl Programming Ed 3 Training course is aimed at a wide range of job roles, including Programmers, System Administrators, Web Authors, and Operators. The Perl Programming Ed 3 Training course provides the fundamentals needed to use the Perl programming language to write quick yet powerful scripts for a range of purposes, as well as provides an overview of Common Gateway Interface Programming, Object-Oriented Perl and Perl Debugging.
The Perl Programming Ed 3 Training course is taught on the Oracle Solaris Operating Environment. However, the material is suitable for any operating system, including Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
● Describe the Perl Programming Language.
● Implement Scalars.
● List Control Structures.
● Implement Arrays.
● Describe Hashes.
● Implement Basic I/O and Regular Expressions.
● Describe Subroutines and Modules.
● Manipulate Files and Directories.
● Implement Perl.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● Application Developers
● System Administrator
● Web Administrator
Duration: 5 days
● Run basic UNIX commands like rm, cp, man, more, mkdir, ps, and chmod on Oracle Solaris or equivalent commands in any other UNIX platform.
● Exposure to any other programming language (C, C++, Java)
● Create and edit text files in vi or another available text editor.
● Experience with shell scripting (Bourne/Korn)
● Describe the Perl Programming Language
● Implement Scalars Data Structures
● List Control Structures
● Implement Arrays
● Describe Hashes
● Implement Basic I/O and Regular Expressions
● Describe Subroutines and Modules
● Manipulate Files and Directories
● Implement Perl
Describing the Perl Programming Language
Introduction to Perl
Basic Elements of Perl Scripting
Command-line Options used with perl
Perl Documentation and Help
Assignment of Scalar Data to Scalar Variables
Listing Control Structures
Loop Control Statements
Back Quotes and Command Execution
Scalar and List Context
Iterations on Hashes
Operations on Hash Elements
Implementing Basic I/O and Regular Expressions
Basic I/O and Regular Expressions
Anchors and Quantifiers
Capturing, Back-Referencing and Greediness
Other Features of Match Operations
Describing Subroutines and Modules
Manipulating Files and Directories
Opening and Reading Files
Writing to Files
Process and System Commands
Creating a Basic Text Database
File and Directory Tests
Reading Directory Contents
Object-Oriented Perl Programming
Request More Information