Radar 101 Training
Radar 101 Training Course Description
This four-day Radar 101 Training is designed for students that have a college level knowledge of mathematics and basic physics to gain the “big picture” as related to basic sensor and weapons theory. As in all disciplines knowing the vocabulary is fundamental for further exploration, this course strives to provide the physical explanation behind the vocabulary such that students have a working vernacular of naval weapons.
• What are radar systems, and how their intended applications control their spectrum and architecture
• What are the key radar parameters and how they’re selected
• What are the principal radar modes of operation
• Radar waves propagation in space and the effects thereof of atmospheric refractivity and surface conditions
• Radar wave scattering from targets and clutter
• The radar range equation
• Thermal noise and detection in thermal noise
• Radar subsystems, including antenna, transmitter, receiver, and digital processors
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Request More Information