Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training (DO407)
Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training Certification Prep course
This hands-on, instructor-led Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course will teach you to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible. You will learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Ansible Tower. You will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, as well as how to use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
This Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course will prepare you to take the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam. This performance-based exam tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications. If you are looking to take this exam we recommend that you take Cloud Automation with Ansible with Expertise Exam (DO408). DO408 is a course bundle that includes this Ansible instructor-led course as well as an exam voucher for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam at a discounted price.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● System and Cloud Administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
Duration: 4 days
● Basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills or have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification.
What You Will Learn:
● Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
● Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
● Write effective Ansible playbooks
● Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
● Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
● Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
Module 1: Course introduction
Module 2: Introduce Ansible
Module 3: Deploy Ansible
Module 4: Implement playbooks
Module 5: Manage variables and inclusions
Module 6: Implement task control
Module 7: Implement Jinja2 templates
Module 8: Implement roles
Module 9: Configure complex playbooks
Module 10: Implement Ansible Vault
Module 11: Troubleshoot Ansible
Module 12: Implement Ansible Tower
Module 13: Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment
Module 14: Comprehensive review
Request More Information