Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies Training (CEPH130)
Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies Training Course by ENO
Red Hat® Ceph Storage for OpenStack® Technologies (CEPH130) is part of the Emerging Technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. This Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies Training course is designed for storage administrators or cloud operators who are intending to integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage into their OpenStack environment.
Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies provides an overview of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and its deployment. This includes deploying the Ceph Storage Cluster (based on RADOS), the Ceph Object Gateway (based on RADOSGW), and the Ceph Block Device (based on RADOS Block Device, or RBD). This Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies Training course also covers integration with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform and configuring Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift (integration with Keystone).
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
This Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies Training course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
Duration: 2 days
● IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
What You Will Learn:
● Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
● Create a Red Hat Ceph Storage RBD client
● Deploy the Red Hat Ceph Storage RADOSGW
● Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Glance
● Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Cinder
● Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Keystone
Module 1: Introduction
● Introduction to storage systems, overview of Ceph, explanation of Ceph design, architecture, and components.
● Overview of architectural requirements, role of core RADOS components, and Ceph Gateway (RADOSGW).
Module 2: Ceph block storage
● Understand Ceph Storage Cluster (RADOS) and Ceph Snapshots.
● Learn how to clone and cache with Ceph Block devices.
Module 3: Object storage
● Understand and configure RADOSGW instances.
Module 4: Ceph and OpenStack
● Identify OpenStack components and versions.
Module 5: Integrate Ceph with Glance
● Understand, locate, and integrate Glance image storage with Ceph RBD.
Module 6: Integrate Ceph with Cinder
● Understand, locate, and integrate Cinder with Ceph RBD.
Module 7: Ceph and RADOSGW replacing Swift
● Learn about Keystone and Swift and integrate with RADOSGW.
Request More Information