Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet Training (DO405)
Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet Training Hands-on
This Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet Training course will cover case studies involving Red Hat products that use Puppet: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Satellite. Key Puppet concepts will be introduced, including language constructs, modules, classes, and resources. This Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet Training course will cover the deployment of Puppet server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the deployment of Puppet as a client.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● This Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet Training course is for system administrators and cloud administrators responsible for the management of systems and cloud client systems on either Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform or Red Hat Satellite.
● You must have received an Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or have equivalent experience
What You Will Learn:
● Write Puppet manifests that utilize a variety of Puppet DSL resources.
● Deploy a GIT repository and use it to maintain Puppet modules.
● Write Puppet modules that deploy and configure network services.
● Configure a Puppet master and client nodes.
● Implement Puppet configuration management in a DevOps environment.
● Use Red Hat Satellite 6 to manage client configurations with Puppet.
Module 1: Course introduction
Module 2: Identify system administration functions in Puppet
Module 3: Puppet architecture
Module 4: Implement a Puppet manifest
Module 5: Troubleshoot Puppet manifests
Module 6: Implement Git
Module 7: Find information with Facter
Module 8: Implement Puppet modules
Module 9: Implement relationships in a Puppet module
Module 10: Implement variables and conditionals in a Puppet module
Module 11: Identify advanced system administration functions in Puppet
Module 12: Implement Puppet
Module 13: Implement external Puppet modules
Module 14: Implement Puppet in a DevOps environment
Module 15: Implement Puppet in Red Hat Satellite 6
Request More Information