Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration Training (RH236)
Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration Training Course Description
This Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration Training course is for senior system administrators and storage administrators who want to deploy scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in the cloud.You will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat® Storage servers. The Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration Training course will also explore highly available CIFS and NFS using CTDB, unified file and object storage and geo-replication.
This Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration Training course can help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage Exam (EX236).
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
● Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended
Duration: 3 days
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
What You Will Learn:
● Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
● Create and manage different volume types
● Learn about IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
● Explore geo-replication
● Practice unified file and object storage using Swift
● Learn about snapshots
● Learn about the Hadoop plugin
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat Storage
● Understand Red Hat Storage server features and terminology.
Module 2: Explore the classroom environment
● Gain familiarity with the classroom environment.
Module 3: Installation
● Install Red Hat Storage Server.
Module 4: Basic configuration
● Build a Red Hat Storage server volume.
Module 5: Volume types
● Understand different volume types.
Module 6: Clients
● Access data on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types.
Module 7: ACLs and quotas
● Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
Module 8: Extending volumes
● Grow storage volumes online.
Module 9: IP failover
● Configure IP failover using CTDB.
Module 10: Geo-replication
● Configure geo-replication.
Module 11: Unified file and object storage
● Configure Swift object access.
Module 12: Troubleshooting
● Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
Module 13: Managing snapshots
● Manage snapshots in Red Hat Storage.
Module 14: Hadoop plugin
● Learn about the Hadoop plugin configuration.
Request More Information