Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437)
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training Course Project-Based
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437) course is a two-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the key concepts associated with Java Message Service (JMS) and Apache ActiveMQ.
Key concepts associated with JMS and Apache ActiveMQ/Fabric—including topologies, protocols, message groups virtual destinations, failover and high-availability. Students will learn how Apache ActiveMQ/Fuse Message Broker can be used with multiple communication protocols and in numerous client-broker and broker-broker topologies.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● Java developers and A-MQ administrators who need to understand how to build integration solutions with A-MQ, using message-oriented middleware with high performance and high availability capabilities.
Duration: 2 days
● A basic understanding of distributed systems design challenges involving message-oriented middleware (MOM)
● A solid understanding of Java including Apache Maven and JBoss Developer Studio
What You Will Learn:
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ installation
Client connectivity and broker networks
High availability, reliability, and load balancing
Security for JBoss A-MQ
Managing JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric
Java Message Service (JMS) enhancements
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
● Introduce the main components and commands required to run and configure JBoss A-MQ.
Module 2: Introduction to Java Message Service (JMS)
● Provide an overview of messaging in the Java environment.
Module 3: Enhancements to JMS
● Become familiar with JBoss A-MQ enhancements to JMS.
Module 4: Increasing performance in A-MQ
● Perform tasks to tune performance.
Module 5: Implementing security in Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
● Increase availability and reliability using load balancing and other strategies.
Module 6: Managing A-MQ Networks with Fabric
● Manage JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric.
Module 7: Connecting to A-MQ using JMS
● Connect to JBoss A-MQ using JMS.
Module 8: Enhancements to JMS
● Learn about enhancements to JMS.
Module 9: Heterogeneous Environments
● Describe programming technologies used in heterogeneous environments.
Request More Information