Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training (JB453)
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training Course Description
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training (JB453) Course focuses on the configuration of caches and manipulation of cache entries. Students will learn how to access caches in library and remote modes (clustered and non-clustered). In addition, students will learn how to secure data grids, encrypt data grid communications, and search the data grid.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
DevOps professionals who will administer Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
Duration: 5 days
Java programming skills
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse experience
What You Will Learn:
Understand data grids and Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
Develop a cache-based application
Access a remote cache
Persist the cache
Secure the cache
Search the data grid
Module 1: Red Hat JBoss Data Grid overview
● Learn about the features and architecture of Red Hat JBoss Data Grid.
Module 2: Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
● Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid and configure the development environment.
Module 3: Develop a cache-based application
● Code, compile, and test an application that uses the Red Hat JBoss Data Grid cache.
Module 4: Access a remote cache
● Access a cache with remote cache managers using a variety of connector types.
Module 5: Configure eviction and expiration of cache entries
● Evict and expire cache entries.
Module 6: Maintain cache integrity
● Maintain cache integrity with transactions and locking.
Module 7: Clustering caches
● Configure, manage, and optimize clustered caches.
Module 8: Persist the cache
● Back up the memory cache with a persistent cache store.
Module 9: Secure the cache
● Restrict access to cache managers and caches.
Module 10: Search the cache
● Query the cache elements using the Infinispan query features.
Module 11: Course review
● Continue practicing developing applications with caching using the material presented in this course.
Request More Information