Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training (JB225)
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training Course by ENO
Intended for mid-level Java™ developers, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training (JB225) course introduces you to Java EE 6 frameworks, specifications, and application programming interfaces (APIs).
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● Students with Java programming experience who want to enter enterprise Java development
● Experienced enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
● Experienced enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Developer Studio versions
● Students who want to use the class to help them prepare for the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) Exam (EX225)
Duration: 4 days
● Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly annotations and object-oriented design
● Ability to read HTML and XML documents
● Basic experience with an integrated development environment (IDE) like Eclipse
What You Will Learn:
● Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware.
● Build secure enterprise applications.
● Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems.
● Test with Arquillian.
● Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multitier applications.
● Understand administration tasks for developers.
● Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
● Leverage Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tools to control servers and manage projects.
Module 2: Contexts and Dependency Injection
● Build CDI-enabled applications.
Module 3: Testing
● Test applications using JUnit and Arquillian.
Module 4: Session beans
● Implement business logic using EJB.
Module 5: Web Services
● Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform implementations for JAX-WS support with RESTEasy and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to build web services.
Module 6: Messaging
● Use HornetQ to add asynchronous messaging to enterprise components and develop message-driven beans.
Module 7: Persistence
● Persist data with JPA and Hibernate.
Module 8: Web-based UI
● Create a rich web UI using JSF 2 and RichFaces.
Module 9: Security
● Secure applications using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and application security.
Module 10: Packaging and deployment
● Understand deployment options for application packages built with JBoss Developer Studio for a variety of middleware servers.
Request More Information