Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration Training (DO280)
Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration Training Course with Hands-on Labs
Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration Training (DO280) course prepares you to install, configure, and manage Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise instances. OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat, Red Hat's platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering, provides pre-defined deployment environments for applications of all types through its use of container technology. This enables an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery. You will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● System Administrators responsible for creating OSE instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, managing instances and projects
Duration: 3 days
● You should have completed RH270 for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift
● You should have completed RHCSA, RH124 and RH134, or have equivalent RHEL system administration experience
● Red Hat recommends the RHCE certification
What You Will Learn:
● This Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration Training course provides you with the knowledge necessary to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment. This course is part of a series of DevOps courses that center around the use of OSE to enable continuous delivery a key goal in the DevOps philosophy.
Module 1: Introducing OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
Describe the features and architecture of the Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise product.
Module 2: Installing OpenShift Enterprise
Install Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
Module 3: Executing Commands
Execute commands using the command line interface.
Module 4: Building Applications
Create, build, and deploy applications to a OpenShift Enterprise instance.
Module 5: Managing the System
Use OpenShift components to manage deployed applications.
Module 6: Customizing OpenShift Enterprise
Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
Module 7: Comprehensive Review
Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.
Request More Information