Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training (CL310)E
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training Course Hands-on
This Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack® Neutron. You will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron. This Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training course will also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in OpenStack exam (EX310).
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
● The advanced features offered by OpenStack Neutron
Duration: 4 days
● Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or equivalent experience
● Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (RHCSA-RHOS) or equivalent experience
● Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
What You Will Learn:
● Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
● Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
● Access Ceph storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
● Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
● Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
● Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
● Troubleshoot Neutron issues
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat Ceph Storage
● Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
Module 2: Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and features
● Describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Module 3: Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph Storage
● Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Module 4: Create snapshots and clones
● Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
Module 5: Ceph with the Glance Image service
● Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Glance Image service to store OpenStack images in Ceph.
Module 6: Ceph with the Cinder Block Storage service
● Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Cinder Block Storage service to provide OpenStack volumes in Ceph.
Module 7: Ceph with the Nova compute service
● Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Nova compute service to store instance data in Ceph.
Module 8: Introduce networking fundamentals
● Review networking concepts and deploy OpenStack with a separate Neutron networking node.
Module 9: Network interfaces
● Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
Module 10: Virtual bridging
● Install and manage virtual network bridges.
Module 11: Virtual network devices
● Create and deploy virtual network devices.
Module 12: Network namespaces
● Manage and implement networks inside a network namespace.
Module 13: Neutron services
● Verify and manage the Neutron services.
Module 14: Provisioning tenant networks
● Provision tenant networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
Module 15: Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS)
● Implement LbaaS.
Module 16: Neutron networking services
● Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
Module 17: Comprehensive Review
● Review tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III course.
Request More Information