SAP Promotion Management for Retail Training (W26PMR-v001)
SAP Promotion Management for Retail Training (W26PMR-v001) Course Hands-on
The focus of this SAP Promotion Management for Retail Training (W26PMR-v001) workshop is providing early access to important information using early course material instead of using detailed course binders *The SAP Promotion Management for Retail Training (W26PMR-v001) course material is available in English only.
Course based on software release:
-Platform: SAP NetWeaver 702 (EHP2), SP06 with component SAP_BS_FND 702 SP04
-Understand goals and benefits of SAP Promotion Management for Retail (PMR 7.1), main process steps and basic architecture.
-Understand how to use imported master data and how to define local master data.
-Define and manage templates in PMR and understand how to use them.
-Understand how to plan a promotional event step by step from scheduling, assigning templates and offer content all the way to exporting event data to desktop publishing systems.
-Create promotional offers including selection of products and promotional format, forecasting the results and evaluating the financials.
-Understand the possibilities to record vendor funding
-Understand configuration and administration tasks as well as the standard integration with other systems.
Duration: 3 days
-Knowledge of Pricing and Promotions
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Audience / Target Group:
*SAP customers, SAP partners and SAP employees
● Data Management - Product Management - Location Management - Product/Location Management - Transportation Lane Management
● Template Management - Block Templates and Area Templates
● Event and Campaign Planning - Creation and management of promotional events and campaigns - Partition definition and Template Assignment
● Offer Planning - Selection of relevant master data and promotional format - Financial Planning
● Forecast - Offer Simulation
● Vendor Funding - Recording of financial support supplied by vendors
● Offer Assignment & Export - Event Content Assignment & Financial Analysis
● Analytics - Standard PMR reporting functionality and PMR related BI content
● Integration - Standard integration of PMR with the SAP landscape
● Configuration & Administration - IMG Settings - Administration Tasks - User Roles *Software Components -Platform: SAP NetWeaver 702 (EHP2), SP06 with component SAP_BS_FND 702 SP04 -Retail Demand Management Foundation: RTLDMF 1.2 SP02 -Promotions Server: RTLPROMO 7.1 SP02 -NetWeaver Business Client: NWBC v3.0 -SAP ERP ECC 6.0, Basis 7.02, SP06 with EHP5 components, SP05 -BW 7.02 SP06 -BI-CONT 7.05
Request More Information