SAP Quality Management in Logistics Training (PLM415-v098)
SAP Quality Management in Logistics Training (PLM415-v098) Course Project-Based
Course based on software release:
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP 7
● The training concentrates on the integration of quality management with processes in purchasing, materials management, and sales and distribution. The training also covers Customizing as well as the application itself.
● Specific subjects about QM processes in procurement and sales & distribution, as well as about processing certificates, are offered using VLCs. The current offer is available on the Internet at https://training.sap.com/shop
● Customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Quality Management courses below releases SAP ERP without problem.
● Participants learn about the integration of Quality Management into the processes of procurement, inventory management and sales processes.
● In particular, they learn which of the QM functions in the procurement process are also linked to the sales processes.
Duration: 3 days
-PLM412 Quality Planning and Inspection
-SCM500 Business Processes in Procurement
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
Audience / Target Group:
Project manager and project team members
Persons responsible for procurement tasks in Quality Management
Inventory management with QM, inspection stock, and inspection lot
Goods receipt and goods issue inspection
Inspections of goods movements
Control of the procurement process
-Vendor release, model processing
-Vendor's QM system
Procurement documents and certificates
Planning and creating quality certificates for outbound deliveries
Request More Information