US Navy Seaport-enhanced - Contract Vehicle
ENO has partnered with prime contractors to offer the most comprehensive solutions available to the Navy worldwide. Through SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP, and SPAWAR) are able to award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for ENO engineering, IT consulting, technical, and programming services.
ENO is the Consulting and Training Division of E&A Information Services Inc. We are recognized as a leader in customized, on site, instructor-led training and consulting for business and government. ENO draws on the knowledge and expertise of our instructors and consultants, whose skills span a wider range of capability than any other major consulting and training firm. The specialized disciplines of our training instructors and consultants encompass the full range of new and emerging wireless technologies, enterprise applications, Avionics, Aerospace, Rail, Infrastructure, and security technologies.
Government Solutions Areas Include:
- Application Security Consulting Services
- DoD Directive 8570.1 Compliance
- Commercial Electronic Security Systems Installation
- Cyber Analysis and Security Solutions
- Instructional Design Consulting Services
- Data Security and Privacy Services
- End-User Training Courses and Classes
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Network Security Consulting Services
- Network and Infrastructure Consulting Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services
- Security Solutions For Energy & Utilities Industry
- Security Solutions for Financial Services Industry
- Security Solutions For Healthcare Industry
Our experienced government team can also assist you in procuring our products and services through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs), and Master Ordering Agreements (MOAs). Contact our Government Training Advisor to learn more about purchasing our products through contract vehicles.