Wireless Technologies Consulting Services
ENO draws on the knowledge and expertise of our instructors and consultants, whose skills span a wider range of capability than any other major consulting firm. The specialized disciplines of our wireless communication consultants span the full range of new and emerging wireless technologies, mobile network architectures, and wireless security protocols. End-User Training
Integration & Mobile Solutions:
Ensuring Equipment and Applications Interability
ENO Integration Services Group tests and evaluates next-generation technologies to ensure they interoperate properly with existing systems and deliver on product claims. Especially for large-scale technology implementations, ENO’s advice on integration issues can be crucial to keeping deployment schedules and equipment budgets on track.
To enhance service to users and provide value to wireless operators, ENO often weaves world-class applications together with wireless network elements. ENO frequently selects superior stand-alone offerings from individual vendors and connects them to form a highly effective, reliable end-to-end solution.
ENO currently focuses on:
● Vendor-specific system integration projects
● IMS service delivery architectures
● Applications Development
● Applications Integration
● E911 Design and Implementation
● Integration Implementation
● Integration Planning
● IP Core Migration Optimization
● Network/Application Platform Consolidation
● Packet Data Architecture
● Push to Talk
● SMS/MMS Design and Deployment
● Testing and Validation
● Transport and VoIP Networks
● Wireless Data Performance Assurance
● Wireless Data Service Quality Management
● Wireless Number Portability
● Wireless Portal Revenue Improvement
ENO is the ‘Wireless Training and Consulting Division” of E&A Information Services, Inc. We are recognized as a leader in customized, on site, instructor-led training and consulting for business and government. ENO draws on the knowledge and expertise of our instructors and consultants, whose skills span a wider range of capability than any other major consulting firm. The specialized disciplines of our wireless training instructors span the full range of new and emerging wireless technologies, mobile network architectures, and wireless security protocols.
Engineering Applications and Solutions to Maximize Value
The highly trained specialists in the ENO Engineering Services Group are responsible for implementing enterprise wireless strategy in practical, methodical ways. Working collaboratively with clients, ENO consultants build and optimize enterprise wireless networks. These individuals align all tactical systems to work “hand in glove” with the enterprise wireless strategy. ENO representatives ensure that wireless hardware and software work exactly as specified on a daily basis. They also focus on reducing capital and operational expense for long-term value.
ENO engineers carry out their mission by making use of a full tool box—a combination of extensive hands-on experience, ENO proprietary tools and strategic alliances with test equipment vendors, hardware manufacturers and application providers.
For enterprises, ENO focuses on:
● Designing, deploying and optimizing wireless networks for offices, campuses and metropolitan areas
● Designing, deploying and configuring Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions
● Configuring and installing 802.11-based solutions
● Designing and deploying extended coverage solutions
● In-building secure WiFi and wide-area networks for small and large enterprises
Request More Information